News13.07.2018 RosUpack 2018. Results
From 26 to 29 June in Moscow there was an exhibition Rosupack.30.05.2018 RosUpack 2018
The company Pechatny Express - Flexography invites to visit its stand A160 (hall 14) at the RosUpack 2018.17.02.2018 PRODEXPO – 2018. Results.
From 5 to 9 February 2018, we participated in the exhibition Prodexpo -2018.all news
Technical requirements for electronic layouts for flexographic printing:
1. The names of all files (makeup files, linked images, etc.) should only contain Latin characters.
2. Files for printing should be prepared in Adobe Illustrator (files should have extensions AI, EPS, PDF). It is allowed but not desirable to submit files in the CorelDraw format (CDR).
3. Color or label samples if available should be submitted to the printing office together with the electronic files. The design elements painted with mixed colors should strictly correspond to the Pantone range. Half-toning of the mixed colors (percentage of the paints applied) should be agreed on individually for every specific case.
4. All text blocks should be drawn in vector. The minimal type size, when using non-serif fonts, is 3 pt, and it is 6 pt for serif or decorative fonts.
5. If any bitmapped graphics (Bitmap images) are embedded into the image, the image files should be submitted separately in TIFF or PSD format. The files should have the resolution of 340 dpi. The color model is CMYK. If an image corresponds to a color profile, the color separation for a specific printing machine will be made in accordance with the profile. Euroscale Coated v2 will be considered basic in any other case.
6. If a layout provides for a selection layer of whiting, lacquer or pressing (including relief stamping), the corresponding layers should be indicated in the file:
7. Technological requirements:
PortfolioLabelIn-Mould LabelShrinkable labelThermal labelPackagingPromotional printingSouvenir productionDesign